Saturday, January 9, 2010


OMG, I'm internetarded and can't function on blogspot so this will probably take like fivehundredsixtyseventhousandtoinfinity hours to post. hahaha. Help? Dennis???

The F/W'10 shows (OR A/W'10 if you're European) are about to start soon! But what to do on a lazy saturday but recap all the shows that I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved from the Spring season.

3.1 Philip Lim



OKay, being me I don't really like shorts, just don't like showing off my legs ya know? but this is sooo me: boring, monochromatic, and tailored. ahahaha

I love the gold shoes.



Celine what? Doesn't this remind you of what phoebe philo did for this past season Celine for women??




Band of Outsiders









Scott Sternberg is my Daddy. I loved every single piece that he made for this collection. It got me to contemplate robbing banks, being a hooker, etc. just so I can afford all his clothes.

Bottega Veneta


Nothing to say. Typical Tomas Maier.

Burberry




I want a burberry suit soo bad. I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT. And I only saw only one acceptable trench coat from the house that trench coat built. wtf?

DSQUARED2

OKAY, I LOVED THIS COLLECTION BY DEAN AND DAN. SO CAMP (HAHA LITERALLY). AND BTW, IS MENS LEGGINGS (MEGGINGS??) OR LONG UNDERWEAR, LONG JOHNS UNDERNEATH SHORTS THE NEW TREND?? HAWT!





0 comments:

Post a Comment