Saturday, January 2, 2010








Happy New Year guys. Well I'm a day late but who cares.,,



I have nothing to really blog about except my new jeans which came in the mail today.


*If you don't give a shit about the new jeans that I just got, then stop reading and come back another day where I'll have something cooler to blog about*


Zac Efron has a pair too, he's my idol when it comes to fashion. They're the Diesel Thanaz 8LP. I love denim. Nothing makes me happier than buying a new pair of jeans (probably why I have so many). These are going for $150, which is seriously dirty cheap.




You can think he's gay or whatever, I don't give a shit. He has style and is impeccable when it comes to his choice of denim.




Here are a few more pictures.

Left are the 8LP. Right are my older 86C.



They're a size or two too big on him here.
These jeans are dope. They're sleek, slim, and I definitely got a bang for my buck. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment